Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sparkly Shoes

So New Year's Eve is creeping up fast! The typical New Year's Eve theme is sparkles. Sparkly top, sparkly skirt, or sparkly shoes. That day is an excuse to get super dressed up and go extravagant! I really love a good sparkly shoe. I think shoes really make or break an outfit. I found a couple tutorials brought to you by nest design studio and Green Eyed Monster that give you easy instructions to dazzle your boring old heels. Check it out and let me know what you think!

DIY Gem Shoes

nest design studio
nest design studio

nest design studio




 Glitter Shoes







                                                                 Green Eyed Monster


2 comments:

  1. Wow that's creative. I never thought about putting your own glitter like that.

    Now following!
    randomlyreese.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rashelle,

    My jaw dropped when I saw this post. This is brilliant!!!! I love it!!!

    I am placing your blog on my reading list. I am proud to say I am a new follower.

    Lioness

    ReplyDelete