Monday, February 20, 2012

Birthday Cake

Hey everyone! Hope you guys are doing well! I've been really busy trying to juggle school, work, and well, more work. Two Fridays ago was my birthday! It was absolutely fantastic. On Friday I had a nice lunch with the girls and at night I had my family party with my best friend, Shardi, her fiance, and my boyfriend. It was wonderful! Friday night, Ben told me to pack a bag because we were going somewhere for Saturday and Sunday. Creepy, right?! Hah only kidding! He took me to Indianapolis in the morning, which is about a 2 hour drive from home. We went shopping and walked around the city, and he told me we were going to P.F. Changs for dinner! My favorite! To my surprise, six of my friends showed up! All at different times too, so naturally I cried with joy multiple times. It was a great and yummy dinner, and I was so happy to have everyone there. Ben also surprised me with a necklace. It really was the best birthday ever :) I didn't have a cake for my birthday, because I requested turtle brownies, but I found these really cute cakes online! Take a look!




IMG_6953.wilton233cake

8 comments:

  1. These all look SO yummy, and really pretty, especially that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rashelle,

    I wanted to stop by and personally invite you to stop by Lioness Rebirth and join in my blog hop and give-away.

    I look forward to seeing you.

    Lioness-http://lionessrebirthorg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post. Love those cakes. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cakes they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful cakes!!

    theMANEtopic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so yummy and beautiful=)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi shawty! I am Cecilia and i find your blog amazing! but I have a boredom. I joined Blogger for some time and I don’t have enough members! Can you join my blog please I really need it and I promises to become member of your blog also thank you!

    ReplyDelete