Hello lovelies! Besides Chinese New Year, Valentines Day is also coming up! For some people, this is an exciting holiday, and for others, it is not. Some like to make a big deal out of Valentines Day, but my favorite part is the cute stuff that goes along with it! I love pink and I love an excuse to decorate and make everything all girly and pink. It doesn't really matter to me what my boyfriend and I do for Valentines Day, but I'm going to have fun making all of these crafts and decorating my room pink and full of hearts. For those of you who don't have a significant other, you can throw a Valentines Day party, or even an Anti-Valentines Day party for your friends. It's a great excuse to get together with a fun theme. For Anti-Valentines Day, decorate in all green, because its the opposite color of pink. You can hang up broken hearts, voodoo dolls (fake ones please), and cut heart confetti in half for a table decoration. Whatever you plan on doing, just have fun with it! That's what Valentines Day should be about! Let me know what your plans are for V-Day, I would love some ideas! Happy crafting!
Below are some crafts I found for Valentines Day. Click the links underneath for your DIY instructions!
1. Paper Heart Garland: Sparkle & Hay
2. DIY Heart Glitter Nail Polish: Delighted Momma
3. Origami Heart: B.loved
4. Heart Bookmarks: Craft and Creativity
5. DIY Origami Heart Cupcake Topper: Omiyage
6. Sweet Heart Sugar Cubes: Craft Passion
7. Candy Heart Rings: Blue Moss Girls
8. Paper Quill Heart Pendant: Craftzine
9. Valentine Snow Globe: Whipperberry
10. Fabric Valentine Card: The Purl Bee
11. Valentine Popcorn Invitation: Eat Drink Chic
12. Candlestick Topiary Tutorial: Stay-at-Home artist
13. Miniature Hand Embroidered Note: Cornflower Blue Studio
Here's a cute little table set up you can use for an Anti-Valentines Day party!